Thursday 28 January 2010




Hello everyone I thought I would keep you up to date with how things are going - I am exceedingly frustrated as those humans are not letting me get to those nice looking friends in this big tank.

So I thought I would take things into my own paws and have a good look it is still abit tricky
and I haven't succeeded yet - but I am sure if I persevere I might!!!



Oh well if I cannot get into the tank then I shall sit here and look very pretty - bye bye see you all soon I expect.



2 comments:

  1. Poppy if I was there I'd let you into the tank to play. Your mummy and daddy are mean to you especially daddy, he eats all the xmas cake !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Humans are just a nuisance aren't they Poppy. Come the revolution they will be first against the wall (assuming cats have mastered tin openers)!

    ReplyDelete