Tuesday 2 July 2013

My weekly update!

 I always start with good intentions to update my blog on a more regular basis but the time flies by and it is over a week again since I last updated.   My youngest Son knows that Lilies are my favorite flowers so he bought me these beautiful Lilies - they have been a picture on my kitchen window sill.
 I am making a Cake Swap quilt in Natures Notebook for a young lass who works with Rob - and this is the blocks waiting to be stitched together.  They are now all stitched together and I am hoping to get borders on now.
 Well Sunday I decided to blitz my sewing room - it has been getting steadily untidier and untidier and I decided to just go for it and here is the finished room.
Rob says I now have to endeavour to keep it as tidy as this - so I shall have to see what I can do.

3 comments:

  1. I'm impressed by that sewing room! I wouldn't show a photo of mine at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, me too, that's a very impressive system you have there :-) Have a good weekend when it gets here. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How you can you have such a tidy sewing room? You certainly don't belong in my gang.

    ReplyDelete