Wednesday 28 September 2011

Well some creativity and a finished item yeh how fabulous is that!!! I went and did a workshop with a Linda Simpson at the Orton Quilters on Saturday and we made table runners - oh they are so lovely and effective. This is mine that I made on Saturday and then the other photo is of the other ladies - we had a great day and were so pleased with out results.





















So on Monday I made another one! It is Rob's Mum's 83rd birthday this weekend and so I have made her a table runner. She asked me to do one for her and I have finally gotten around to it. So two finished runners how good is that I am feeling very pleased with them.




















Sunday we went over to St Ives to the cromwell Quilters Exhibition - it was superb - the location is lovely and the quilts were fabulous - we spent a nice afternoon leisurely looking at the quilts and meeting so many lovely people as well. I took lots of photos but here are just a couple .





















I couldn't resist this saying - there were lots and lots of them scattered around but this one appealled to me. I have sent it to the kids - Paul's response has been he is not sure about being 'Blessed' - how rude!!











Then I couldn't resist this poor little thing eating and sleeping is exhausting!! Obviously needs a better home!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment