Saturday 17 September 2011


The Quilters Guild region 9 have been lucky enough to have
Jacquie Harvey design a Block of the month for the Guild as a whole. There is just a small one off payment for Guild members £10.00 and for non-members £20.00. The blocks will be e mailed to us. Anyone interested in hearing further details contact me at Art and Stitch as I have the application forms. pam@rpm.org.co.uk











Well I had to show you our naughty little cat - she is such a minx and her new favorite spot is sitting on top of the aquarium - she knows she is naughty but hey ho spoilt little thing!!
She hangs her head over the side and looks at the fish and thinks meals on wheels I think!!





























Well we had a fabric delivery this week and I could not resist them - I bought some on Tuesday and then today there was only a little left on the last bolt which I had not purchased so it has fallen into my bag - how yummy are they!!




















I am not sure what I am going to make but I am certain there will be some inspiration in due course. Although I have given myself a good talking to this week and said I have to finish some of the unfinished projects - anyone seen that flock of pink pigs flying overhead!! I have my Radient Star and Wacky Stars that I put together at Debden to wad up, a baby quilt to finish, my blue batik quilt I put together ages and ages ago and a square in square to finish - oh then there is the half square triangle one - oh unfinished table mats - well should keep me busy for a while I think!!!!


As and when I finish the projects I shall put them on my blog - oh my gorgeous Twisted Turning Twenty and I so want to finish that - may do that first.


Watch this space - anyone know how I can find extra hours for the day!!!!!!



1 comment:

  1. Cheeky cat, obviously wants fresh fish for tea.
    Those fabrics are lovely.I finished a cushion cover this week but like you I've got lots of other things that need finishing. When you find your extra hours can I have some please?

    ReplyDelete