Tuesday 9 August 2011



Well on my return from Debden last Thursday evening - Rob went all lovely and went down on his knees and proposed - oh wow!!! I managed to mumble a yes amongst the tears!! Well we went shopping for a ring yesterday and was lucky that the one I liked fitted perfectly so here it is.


We told the family last night and some of them had put two and two together and Ericha came armed with a congratultions card made for us - talk about being open books eh!!


We had a wonderful evening they were all so pleased for us and looking forward to helping to plan the wedding. We think that will be September 2012. So I am on cloud nine.


Oh Ericha suggested I should make a patchwork dress - not so sure about that though!!!


So I had to share this - promise not to be too boring about it - though I cannot actually promise to keep that one!!!

4 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS I'm so pleased for you both. Ericha's suggestion sounds like for fun and I'm sure there will be plenty of offers for help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. What lovely news

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaah!!!! How wonderful! You've brought tears to my eyes too. Many congratulations to you both. Your ring is beautiful. Hope I get ot see it at FOQ. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats - Autumn weddings are something really special! You will get some lovely colours in those wedding photos ;)

    ReplyDelete