Friday 29 November 2013

Yet another busy Week

 The week has literally flown by but it has been a lovely week - we had these scarf "wool" come in used loosely as it is actually a lacy fabric - anyway had to make one up - it was so quick and easy to do and looks really lovely.

We decided at Art and Stitch that we needed a Christmas Table Runner so I set to at the weekend and made this - I had he usual amount of help from Poppy who really feels that anytime I am in the sewing room she is entitled to be there and any surface is her domain!!
 Anyway it was great fun to make - I always like Log Cabin and this is no exception so here is the finished article it looks lovely and it has been promised to Caroline for her table on Christmas Day.
Caroline has been teaching herself to crochet and this is her latest little fellow isn't he soo cute.
 I just kept looking at this Advent Calendar panel and in the end persuaded Angela we needed one up on display in the shop - isn't it lovely it was great to make and looks really good.


So as you can see it has been a lovely week  as usual - It is nice to see things finished and I do enjoy sewing.  I am going to go back to my campaign of completing unfinished items in the New Year - and hopefully I shall keep to this and get some of my UFO's sorted.   The only trouble is I see so many new things I want to try and am like a butterfly.


1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about butterfly mentality ;-) I am just the same. Good luck with the UFO's

    ReplyDelete