Saturday 11 May 2013

A fun week

Well it has been exciting at Art and Stitch this week we have started to stock wool - oh that is the rest of my salary now spent!!  I adore knitting and haven't done much since the children were smaller - and of course now I have Leo and the three girls so perhaps I should start again!!!  Though the wools are fabulous and there are such great patterns so perhaps something for me!!!
My Caroline has been teaching herself to crochet so she will be pleased with the wool too.  She asked for a bag to keep all her wool and bits in - so I am making her a drawingstring bag to keep down by the settee - out of Leo's way.
Here is the almost finished bag - just need to get the cord in over the weekend and then she can have it.  I just adore batiks they always look so bright.  - I showed her yesterday and she was pleased with the colour.  Caroline adores bright colours.
Well from an extremely unbiased Nanny - look at this great little chap - he loves toddling around he is so cute - he will soon be into absolutely everything.

In the background of this picture you can see Barbara and Sam busy pricing up our wool.

Well hope you all have a great weekend

1 comment:

  1. Love your batik bag, beautiful! Leo is delightful.

    ReplyDelete