Wednesday 6 February 2013

Leo came to visit us in the shop last week - he is becoming a real little charmer and for eight months - is such a joy - not at all biased am I.

 My Eldest son's future Mother in Law is a great cake decorator and she made this for Rob and I for Christmas, it doesn't look quite like this now as it has been tucked into quite seriously.  It is a beautiful cake  and she is so clever at decorating them.  Anne has a wedding cake to make now and Paul & Ericha are getting married in August this year - which was such great news and we are all looking forward to the big day.
 Caroline came to see me on Monday and bought little leo and here is with his friend - he loves the soft teddies - but then he just loves grabbing everything.  He is also a little poser as he knew I was taking his photo.  Cheeky monkey.

Well I am continuing with my bid to get some of my unfinished items completed - and on Sunday I shut myself in the sewing room and fished this out - I had gone wrong and put it away in disgust - so I was quite determined to get it right - here are the first two rows, I have now got the third row ready to stitch on - and just one more to go.  It is very very time consuming and well as far as I am concerned it is very easy to go wrong.  Although I hope fingers crossed that I have got the hang of it now.  I am looking forward to seeing it all put together.
So at this present time I am able to feel quite sanctimonius as I am continuing with my resolution - how long it will last I do not know  - I am getting itchy feet to start something new but - I am going to endeavour to carry on with the UFO's

1 comment:

  1. The cake looks very nice. Leo looks so grown up sat on the sofa with his friend. Your patchwork is coming along great.

    ReplyDelete