Wednesday 14 December 2011



A few more photos of the Christmas Markets - it was such a lovely break and has made up feel very much in the festive spirit.

This was one of the small chapels in the Cathedral at Cologne it is a magnificant place


Standing on the top deck whilst we cruised down the Rhine the scenery was lovely.  it was chilly up there but worth the view.
This was in Koblenz and i thought it was lovely.

I started this wall hanging many years ago - I did a one day course and although it was all put together I had not completed the quilting or embellised.  So with them all doing their course with Anne Stacey at Art and Stitch this year it made me get my act together and I have to say i so pleased I have!!

Our Christmas tree - our first year in our new home and we have a lovely bay window so it looks really nice and I am so pleased with the tree skirt - we had these on the bolt at Art and Stitch so I just had to have one!! It is lovely and looks so impressive even if I do say so myself.

1 comment:

  1. The pictures of your cruise are lovely and that little chapel is so pretty. How have you managed to find the time to make a tree skirt? I wanted to make one but don't seem to be able to find the time.It's not fair.

    ReplyDelete