Thursday 28 July 2011

Well I finished it yeh - all done and I am so pleased with it - I have entered this in the Festival of Quilts, so off it went by courier this week so I shall look forward to seeing it hung at the NEC.
















I decided to be adventureous with my quilting and this is a snippet of it.






















I had this out in the living room on monday when Caroline came in for her lunch - and she has decided that she just has to have it!!! She doesn't know where she is putting it but she is adament that it is now hers!!.









3 comments:

  1. Your quilt is lovely as is the quilting. I know it took a long time and a lot of patience and there was even the odd naughty word but it was well worth it. I can't wait to see it hanging at the festival. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fabulous Pam! I can't wait to see it at FOQ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good, and good luck - I will look for it on Friday - in between shopping :)

    ReplyDelete