Friday 4 March 2011

Well time flies by these days - so it is once again ages since I updated my blog. We had a lovely workshop last saturday - nearly a week ago and I am only just showing you the ladies work - terrible! We were doing log cabin and here are some of the blocks that they put together - they all look so different in the variety of colours chosen.












































Then I just had to share with you this little mischievious cat - we got the cold water fish tank set up on Sunday and introduced some new babies into it - and Poppy felt left out and wanted to see what they were doing. She now takes up residence in her favourite place on top of the tank!














She also loves sitting on the back bedroom windowsill watching the birds! We have treated ourselves to a bird table and it is lovely to see all the different birds visiting it - and Poppy just has to be there too!!
















Well I have been keeping myself out of mischief in the evenings - I got some Katia Ondas wool in Austria and the pattern - and have been making scarves - they are for all the girls, Caroline, Ericha, Liz , Me, Angela & Sam - the colours are soo lovely I actually do not want to give them away! So I am now going to get some more wool and make some more!!!
















I have to have something to do in the evenings I cannot just sit and do nothing - I fidget! So these are ideal.







3 comments:

  1. Didn't they do well with their log cabin blocks. I love my scarf thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the log cabin blocks especially the one with the traditional red square in the middle ,representing the hearth of the home,Snap! I made all those scarfs for family at Christmas and they proved very successful ,I bought all my yarn on line sadly they havent got all the colours in stock now ,must have been popular ,loved the pix of Poppy who has obviously settled into her new home ...love Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for my scarf it is fab sam xx

    ReplyDelete