Saturday 22 January 2011



Well I have been so remiss in blogging recently and do apologise to anyone who looks at my blog and there is nothing new being shown.

Well we have exchanged contracts on our house and actually move on 4th February - which is very exciting - we have started packing and Poppy is busy supervising to make sure we are doing it all as it should be - also she is very pleased to have the shelf unit all to herself to sleep in!!!!


I have been playing with little bags and sewing cases, it started with making a bag to put the controls for my sewing machine in - and I made one for everyone - but I have not taken a photo of them - silly me!

I have made this sewing case which is really useful for putting all sorts of bits and pieces in.











I made these three bags for Angela as part of her Birthday present - a scissor case, a rotary cutter holder and a miscellaneous bag for putting Angela's glasses in so she does not loose them





I also made Angela a sewing case as well - which she is finding very useful.
Art & Stitch has been incredibably busy and today we have a full workshop doing Anne Stacey's Sampler Quilt Course. We are updating the workshop programme and will be putting lots of extra workshops in.



1 comment:

  1. Good news on the moving front :-) I hope everything goes smoothly on the day. I'm sure Poppy will keep the removal men in order! I like all your 'holders'. Do they come from a pattern or did you devise them? I shall look forward to reading about the new workshops. Tempt me! xx

    ReplyDelete