Sunday 8 June 2014

busy may

Mid may Rob had his sixtieth birthday, we were actually in Florence and then we had a birthday party with all the family .  We had a lovely time little Leo was a great help blowing out his candles on the lovely cake that Liz and Tom made for him.
His birthday treat was to feed the Lions at Paradise Wildlife Park in Broxbourne Hertfordshire

We are progressing on the house front and I now have my sewing room back, and as my thumb is getting better I am able to do some sewing.  Have made a jumbo pencil case in a lovely batik fabric,

Then yesterday I made this lovely purse and card holder again in some nice batik fabric.
Rob is busy making a new fire surround for the lounge and I have been assisting when required.  This morning I have made him a new phone case. 

So hopefully will get some more projects completed soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment