Friday 23 November 2012

Update

At Aston Quilters we have just finished our Mystery Quilt and decided to start a new project - we all like the idea of New |York Beauty so here are my first blocks - the colours are so vibrant and oh I love foundation piecing.  All the ladies have chosen great colours or are using up some scrap fabrics and I think they will all look super.

Well my clever husband - ooh I like saying that!!1  Had a stall with some of his wooden boxes that he makes in his workshop - he is amazingly good even if I say so myself and he virtually sold out.  It was just a taster to see if they sold and they did so now he knows what sort of items to make and what will go well.  The money boxes were a real favorite

This little gorgeous girl is the latest member of our family - Ericha got Paul a kitten for an early christmas present - Cleo she is so cute only eight weeks old but so cheeky.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful little kitten! She'll be having you eating out of her paw before very long :-) Your New York Beauty is looking good and what a clever hubby you have! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new york beauty blocks are fabulous the picture doesn't do them justice. It's going to be great when it's finished. Well done to Rob. Cleo is cute.

    ReplyDelete