Thursday 30 August 2012

 Hello - thought I would do a very quick post - I am on countdown as Sunday is the big day - and everything is well in hand - the flowers look beautiful on all the place settings - there will be photos next week. Our dresses are all altered and hopefully fitting still!  The lads have their suits and I am informed they all look great!!

So all is hopefully organised!! the cakes are iced the stand is ready.  The cattery is booked for the cat - she will not be happy about that!!!

I have been busy this week at work - my friend was making a similar quilt to this - and I have adapted it slightly to hers and will teach it at Art and Stitch  - I think - by the time it is finished it will be towards the end of the year.

I chose a colourful honeybun and added co-ordinating long quarters to give it a colourful boost.  This can be made with scraps - but I wanted to have it bright and colourful as I shall give it to a little six year old called Millie when it is ready to go.



Well best go and get on with it - now - next time I blog I shall be married and be Pam Winter - yeh.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to Sunday and having lots of fun!
    The quilt is lovely.

    ReplyDelete