Tuesday 17 July 2012

 Just had to show you our naughty cat - we obviously do not leave nice clean fresh water out in her bowl in the kitchen, we force her to have to drink from the fish pond - poor little fish must find it quite traumatising to see this thing looming over them.

Well last night we babysat for the very first time - he is absolutely gorgeous - and has grown up so much - filled out and is now starting to smile.    He is still very colicky but that is the first weeks for most babies.  But look at him in his chair talking away to us
Right well a big sign of relief - I have finished quilting my quilt to send to the NEC for Exhibition of Quilts - just have to put the hanging sleeve on.  Even if I say it myself I am very pleased with the way it has turned out and the quilting looks just right for the quilt.
I have finished this friendship braid quilt ready for a fund raising event for the Kensington & Chelsea and Slough Hospitals.  My Son's friend,  their daughter arrived somewhat suddenly and to say thank you for all their help at that time they are having a fund raising event for the two hospitals - so hopefully this will help to raise some monies for them.  Now I guess we have to hope the weather will be kind for them as well. 


1 comment:

  1. Your cat does like to live dangerously. Leo is so cute he really has filled out.The quilt looks great I look forward to seeing it hanging at the FOQ in all it's glory. Hope all goes well with the raffle.

    ReplyDelete