Thursday 2 September 2010




I am so pleased with this quilt I fell in love with the colours - they were so warm and autumny (is there such a word I wonder!) Anyway I have quilted it with wavy lines and then done a wavy edge border so I am sort of chuffed with it.













Yeh look at the linus quilt - it is coming along nicely now I have put the borders on - and decided to make smaller than the original pattern - so I now have had enough squares to make four this size and so am going to make into two quilts totally reversable - which should be quite nice. So all in all I am pleased that the original squares did not end up in the bin !! it is a good way of using up lots of oddments of fabrics - and fat quarters that you wonder why you bought!!!

I think I am tempted to quilt with wavy lines again!!



Now all I have to do is finish this and finish the other one - and then get the jelly roll quilt finished - I need more hours in my day!!!

2 comments:

  1. Your quilt looks lovely and I think you've done a very good job with the Linus quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe the number of quilts you seem to make! I like the wavy edging.

    ReplyDelete