Wednesday 21 October 2009


We had a lady in Art & stitch yesterday and she had never done any patchwork before, lots of sewing but not ventured into patchwork. She is now well and truly hooked, this is the tea cosey she made and was so pleased with. Then Sue came back in the evening to Aston Quilters and was making a stained glass christmas tree - she is well and truly hooked and will be back.
Steph was also making a cosey but I failed to get a photo will have to track it down for another time.
Well have to go and get my daughter's quilt wadded up she is cracking the whip as winter is coming and she wants it to snuggle under after work - also nearly finished her second cushion so must get on and show willing.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Pam :o) Thank you for saying Hi on my blog. I quite enjoyed having a little friend looking down on me all day on Saturday. I didn't realise you had a blog but I've signed up as a follower now so I'll be back!

    BTW I love the bag in your previous post.

    ReplyDelete