Friday 19 April 2013

Garden fun - when Leo and Caroline came to visit on Monday he was taken out into the garden and we were showing him the fish in the pond - well splashing in the water was much more fun - he absolutley had a whale of a time - he was soaked to the skin and the fish retreated to the bottom of the pond with haste.  Caroline took a video and he is squealing his head off.

Well I have been busy - whilst trawling around the internet last week I came across a picture of a bag and it was gorgeous - so I decided to see if I could make something similiar to it- this is my attempt.

Mine is taller and narrower with larger prairie points - and multi coloured handles - obviously I do not know what the other one was like inside but they had a loop and button on the outside, but I have fitted pockets, one large enough for my kindle - need that on holiday!!  Two smaller pockets so one for the phone and have put in a zip to keep everything safe inside.  I have made the multi coloured sections on the outside into pockets as well - so it is going to be a fabulous holiday bag and I am very very pleased with it.  Barbara has already tried to take it home!!

Now I have started another large holdall - so hopefully that will go well.  I also have started a quilt at home for one of Rob's work colleaques so keeping busy  yeh!!

2 comments:

  1. Leo looks very happy playing in the water. The bag is very nice lovely and colourful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bag and what a happy chappie Leo looks, simple fun is often the best lol

    ReplyDelete