Wednesday 16 December 2009



A Day of Domesticity on Mon day it was great - first was the mince pies made to the Recipe for the most delicious pastry ever given to me by Rob's 81 year old Mum - she is a fantastic cook
These were destined for Aston Quilters on Tuesday night to accompany Angelas mulled juice.








Pork/Apple/Cider cooked in slow cooker - yummy - I think even Master Chef would have said well seasoned!!











Then came the finishing off of the Christmas Cake - good old Mary berry!! it has been made for a few weeks, fed regularly with brandy - I do not spoon I pour!! Now it is finished and roll on Christmas Day!!!













2 comments:

  1. Can I come to your house for xmas that cake looks soo yummy and I love xmas cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I come and join Angela? I'm tempted to make a fruit and nut topping for my cake this year. It looks so grown up and elegant.

    ReplyDelete