Friday 3 July 2009

My First Post



Stephs Chickens - Steph is making these for the Open Studios weekends aren't they wicked all different colours - great door stops.










Right well why do computers never do what you want them to - I have tried to move the photos round but hey ho they have a mind of their own and will not move.
The flowers were for my Birthday last week from Angela and Neil Land of no Cooking
They are lovely and are still on the dining room table.
The quilt on the wall is made with a Layer Cake and is called Hugs and Kisses and is a Christmas present for a little girl - yeh aren't I organised - I am so pleased with it.


This is my efforts at Square Dance last weekend they are going to be place mats so have got another five to do after I finish this and then a table runner. Oh well best get quilting!!!!! That sounds like fun.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see that you have joined the world of the blog - and I look forward to seeing more of your lovely quilts.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete